New Fabric to start off 2014!!!
So excited to start off a new year.... love new beginnings. So many ideas and goals running through my head today.
Instead of resolutions - maybe I will call them goals. Does not seem so overwhelming when referred to as a goal.... what do you think?
1. Walk everyday.
2. Blog everyday - even if it is just a picture.
3. Spend at least 30 minutes in the sewing room everyday... and this does not include blogging, checking e-mails, etc. (yes my sewing room doubles as my little office).
Must create for 30 minutes everyday.
4. Finish all my quilts.... no more quilt tops being stored in a closet - get them out and in use!
5. Spend time with friends at least once a week.
6. Put down the club and stop beating myself up.
7. Learn to say no.