Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sigh of relief........

The wedding was beautiful.  Our Pastor gave a wonderful mediation that just captured the moment perfectly.  My daughter was gorgeous in her dress and her husband was oh so handsome.  We met new family and the blending began.  Was a wonderful, glorious day..... a bit weepy.... but glorious just the same. 

The newlyweds are off on their little mini-honeymoon and celebrating with friends.

It is nice to have the "to do" list all done.... but there is a casualty! 

 This is a "before" picture of my craft room.....  


This is a picture AFTER.......

..... makes me feel very productive indeed! Maybe there is one more thing on my "to do" list....  a little cleaning and organizing????  Or maybe just some more fun! 

6 comments:

  1. Stacey!!!! When did you start blogging!!! Oh my goodness, I have some catch-up reading to do! (after this weekend...) :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha... I only just started. After reading yours and all the other ones - I thought I might try this.... I tried to put yours on my inspiration list - but for some weird reason it would not work. I will try again later. Have a FANTASTIC weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the wedding went well!
    Looks like your craft room has been well-used!
    Enjoy your weekend.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annaboo - it was a great day. Oh yes, the craft room was very well used... between Christmas and the wedding... oh my!

    Hope you have a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annette! I got it to work this time and your blog is now on mine... whew!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh cool! :-) I also wanted to say CONGRATS on your daughter's wedding -- what a huge milestone! Will you post pics?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment..... I love hearing from you....