Thursday, April 18, 2013

Come in and play......

Waiting patiently.....

Making stars.....


Love the green..... 


Wish my camera was better - or actually the lighting was better (I can only sew in the evenings right now) because the background fabric is this gorgeous eggplant batik..... 


Block of the Month number 3.....  all done.  

The star blocks are for the Urban Cowgirl Quilt pattern by Moda - its a freebie - you should go and check it out....  

Well, back to cutting and sewing....  

Miss Susie is waiting.  

4 comments:

  1. Is there a block for each month? They look fabulous. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! (and thank you!!!)

      It is Marti Mitchell's Secret Garden Block of the Month. Our quilt shop offered it in different colors than the original - which is greens, reds and off white.... I chose the browns.... the other pattern is in blue and purple batiks... it is so beautiful.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful blocks. I am an aspiring quilter who is learning things ever so slowly. I will be back to visit your blog often. I hate it too when you cant advantage of the natural light in your photographs. There are ways around this for those of us who have to work at night but In haven't found it yet!

    www.mel-designs.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melony. Your blog is awesome. You are very creative and I plan to visit yours often too! Hopefully between the two of us we can come up with a better to photograph at night!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment..... I love hearing from you....