Thursday, December 11, 2014

Christmas preparations......

Ahhhh... love working on Christmas presents and decorating the tree....  


First ever button hole!  I do not know what was so frightening to me!  


All these decorations must get from the coffee table up to that tree....  


Such a taskmaster!  Cute one though.....


2014 Handmade Christmas cards.  I love simple.  


Finally quilting the Urban Cowgirl.  

And the tree is finally decorated....  None of the pictured ornaments are ones that I have made. They are all store or craft fair bought over the years.  





Love these little mini Amish baby dolls.  I found them in some of my grandmother's craft boxes after she passed away..... I love to put them on my tree.  

Now.... back to Christmas preparations....  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment..... I love hearing from you....