Monday, September 1, 2014

Beige Blues all gone!

(Measures 45 1/4 x 16 3/4)

Love these weekend projects and it definitely chased the Beige Blues away.

Three 12 1/2 inch wonky star blocks, 2 1/2 inch borders and cornerstones.... make for a great Fall Table Runner.  The fabric below the top in the above picture will be the binding and the backing will be a nice solid black fabric.  (I made this same table runner for my friend, last year, using Christmas fabrics.... you can see it on my Table Runner Page.)

Fabric used in the table runner is is a 2012 Kim Schaefer Design for Andover Fabrics. I purchased a fat quarter bundle at a local quilt show several months ago. 

Wonky Star tutorial here, courtesy of The Silly BooDilly blog.  

Give it a try!

Guaranteed to cure any color blues you may have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment..... I love hearing from you....